Antennas & Propagation
We will design and build antennas for your unique business requirements.
An investment in 3D electromagnetic field solvers, together with years of practical experience allows us to rapidly design custom antenna solutions in any useful frequency band for our clients. Our recent work at mm-wave frequency is underpinned by an ability to model structures accurately and employ advanced fabrication methods.
A few of the skills we employ:
- Antenna design, antenna modelling, antenna manufacture
- HF, VHF, UHF, microwave frequencies, mm-wave frequencies, narrowband, wideband
- Electrically small antennas, electrically large antennas
- Monopole, dipole, loop, patch antenna, slot antenna, planar inverted-F antenna (PIFA), horn antenna, tapered-slot (Vivaldi) antenna
- Electronic scanning, phased arrays, frequency scanning, leaky wave
- Waveguide, substrate integrated waveguide (SIW), microstrip
- 3D electromagnetic simulation, finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method, Method of Moments (MoM)
- Ground wave, surface wave, ionospheric propagation, tropospheric propagation, urban and suburban propagation, cellular propagation, indoor propagation, two-ray propagation, ground reflection coefficient
- Polarisation, linear, elliptical, circular, vertical, horizontal, right-hand, left-hand, RHCP, LHCP
- Radio noise, radio noise measurement, radio noise modelling, radio noise analysis